Subject : Bahasa Inggris
Teacher : Yulita F.
Class/Semester : IV/1
Time : 35 minutes
3. Memahami tulisan bahasa Inggris sangat sederhana dalam konteks kelas.
4. Mengeja dan menyalin tulisan bahasa Inggris sangat sederhana dalam konteks kelas
3.1. Membaca nyaring dengan melafalkan alphabet dan ucapan yang tepat melibatkan kata, frasa, dan kalimat sangat sederhana
4.1. Mengeja ujaran bahasa Inggris secara tepat dan berterima dengan tanda baca yang benar melibatkan kata, frase, dan kalimat sangat sederhana
Students will be able to write and read their own sentences correctly and fluently.
1. Students will be able to read aloud and spell the words.
2. Students will be able to read aloud and spell the phrases.
3. Students will be able to read aloud the sentences.
4. Students will be able to write their own simple sentences.
1. Words, phrases, and sentences
1. Words list
- Three Phase Method (Presentation, Practice, Production)
1. Set Induction (10 minutes)
- Teacher asks the captain to lead the others to pray by saying “Ok, Captain. Please lead your friends to pray.”
- Teacher greets the students by saying “Assalamu’alaikum, good morning, Students.”
- Teacher asks about students’ feeling and checks their attendance.
- Teacher begin the lesson by stating the objective explicitly “Today, we’ll talk about words, phrases, and sentences. At the end of this lesson, I hope you can write your own simple sentences.”
2. Lesson Delivery (20 minutes)
- Teacher gives examples of words/phrase using the pictures and shows them to the class.
- Teacher points out the students randomly and let them read aloud the word/phrase.
- Teacher points out the students randomly and asks them to read aloud a simple sentence.
- Teacher divides students into 2 groups (depend on the number of your students) and gives them some words. Each group has to make some sentences by arranging the words written on the list based on the pictures.
- Teacher asks each group to write their sentences on the white board while the others pay attention.
- Teacher asks the students to read aloud the sentences together.
- Teacher gives feedback about what the students have written.
3. Closing (5 minutes)
- Teacher makes a conclusion about the discussion.
- Teacher gives homework to make 3 sentences using things on their bedroom.
- Teacher thanks the students and says “Wassalamu’alaikum. Have a nice day!”